[LON-CAPA-users] IP Ranges and Slots

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 20 18:00:14 EDT 2016

And by way of update, yes, I was able to confirm that the problem I was having was that I had not realized that Lon-Capa seems to retain the IP number it gets when a user first logs in, so changing to a different network during a session does not update the IP address. Students will need to log out of Lon-Capa and back in. No big deal but it took me a bit to figure that out.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry