[LON-CAPA-users] 2016 Conference Registration Reminder

Herrick, Robert J rherrick at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 24 18:18:55 EDT 2016

Hi Gerd

Hope all is well after your trip to home to Germany.

Two things.

1) Do you need a presentation on pedagogy at the conference. Just did one at OLC Conference in New Orleans?

 2) I would like to discuss setting up an EduCog site for my eTextbook. Not a course per semester. I already set up a Purdue site several months ago that we had planned to use but Purdue said it is not ready to take on this kind of role of non-Purdue  student access.

When would be a good time to talk?

Thanks
Bob

Sent from my iPhone