[LON-CAPA-users] Public Problem with reactionresponse

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 17 13:55:34 EDT 2015

HI All,

We're publishing a number of problems publicly and I'm wondering if there's a way to publish reactionresponse problems publicly or if licensing of the chemical equation editor interface precludes that? Currently if you click on the pencil icon you're prompted to log into Lon-Capa in the pop-up window.  I'm guessing this will be the case with other add-on editing interfaces for other problem types as well?  Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry