[LON-CAPA-users] Contact Information Needed

Huckleberry, David W dhuckleb at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:38:18 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I am working on a task of gathering technical contact information to share with our IT Infrastructure team. What we are specifically looking for is:

1)      Institutions with greater than 5000 concurrent LON-CAPA student users

2)      Institutions doing online, concurrent examinations for courses greater than 300

3)      Institutions with their LON-CAPA server behind their enterprise firewall OR Institutions with the LON-CAPA server sitting on the public network

What we'd like to know if you meet those criteria is: (and you can communicate this to our IT Infrastructure staff when they contact you)

1)      Do you use multiple LON-CAPA nodes and load-balancing

2)      Have you had success testing large courses concurrently and how did you configure your instance of LON-CAPA to support that.

3)      Information about your redundancy and failover configuration.

So if you would please send us contact info to : dhuckleb at purdue.edu<mailto:dhuckleb at purdue.edu> we'd like to pick your collective minds a bit.

Have a wonderful day and thanks in advance for your assistance as we grow here at Purdue.

David W Huckleberry
Educational Technologist
Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP) | Innovations in Teaching and Learning
540 Young Hall / 155 S. Grant St
West Lafayette, IN  47907
V: 765-496-1256
E: dhuckleb at purdue.edu<mailto:dhuckleb at purdue.edu>