[LON-CAPA-users] Can assistant co-authors upload files?

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Sep 11 16:52:31 EDT 2015

Hi Doug,

I found on https://testdrive.loncapa.org (running LON-CAPA 2.11.1)
that if I assigned an Assistant co-author role to a user, then that
user was able to upload an HTML file to the corresponding Authoring
Space.

You might have someone look in the web server's error log file for the
logged message containing the phrases:

'trying to publish file' and  ' - not authorized' so you can find what
filename and Authoring Space username/domain were recorded by
LON-CAPA, when returning the 406 response code (which results in
display of the /adm/unauthorized page in this context).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium