[LON-CAPA-users] FunctionPlotResponse Questions

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Fri Sep 4 15:46:48 EDT 2015

Geogebra has an option for a reset button which resets the construction to
its initial state. Perhaps enabling this in functionplotresponse problems
would help to avoid this problem.

Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237