[LON-CAPA-users] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: Jsmol with Internet Explorer and Safari

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:42:02 EST 2015

Stuart,

I placed the jsmol.php file in /home/httpd/html/adm/jmol and editing
Jmol.js.  When I view my .problem with Jsmol in itb I do not get the pop up
windows but I don't get the molecule.  Where the molecule should be it says
'unrecognized file format' and shows the first line of the jsmol.php file.
It appears to not have executed the jsmol.php file.  I'm guessing that I
have to install the php package on my server.  Is this correct?  I don't
like installing things unnecessarily on my lon-capa servers so I just
wanted to be sure.

Thanks,
Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University