[LON-CAPA-users] Illegal division by zero
rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Fri May 29 16:37:18 EDT 2015
- The servers are all in the binghamton domain:
loncapa7.chem.binghamton.edu. The machines are not identical machines. I
believe they are 7, 5, 2 years old respectively. They all have 8 GB or
better of memory. They are all Xenons with multiple cores. They are all
running Centos 5.11 and Loncapa 2.10.1.
- This is occurred for 3 students, 2 other students have gotten it
correct. Many others haven't tried it yet.
- We've used this problem before and haven't gotten bombs before. But, of
course, there have been many Centos updates applied since we used it last
- Setting all the variables in partA would take care of it but I've always
done it this way to cut down on the scrolling up and down when
- Clicking 'Script Vars' while viewing the message does show the variable
with a value.
- I set a useless variable in the first part and changed it's value in the
second part per Damien's suggestion, we will see what happens.
Thanks for all the feedback. I will keep you posted.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LON-CAPA-users