[LON-CAPA-users] coding a customresponse problem using &cas()

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Tue May 26 20:19:44 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

Thanks very much for pointing me to this example. I like the layout very
much. It makes the input easy for students. This would make a nice template
for those problems where the dimensions of the matrix were specified in
advance.

Best,
Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237