[LON-CAPA-users] Question about Kaltura and embed code

Crain, Robby J rcrain at purdue.edu
Mon May 18 16:31:04 EDT 2015

The Kaltura upgrade, which must have happened over the weekend, has taken away the option in Mediaspace to grab the Legacy code to embed the videos into LON-CAPA. This was a major feature that our Math faculty wanted.

We are looking for a workaround, how have you handled this? Our Kaltura expert didn't talk like this was anything he could bring back.  Do any of you know of a way we could get that functionality back or ideas for fixing the issue?

Thanks,

Robby

Robby Crain
Project Manager

Innovations in Technology & Learning (ITaP)
YONG Hall (155 S Grant St)
West Lafayette, IN 47907
(765)49-68221
rcrain at purdue.edu<mailto:rcrain at purdue.edu>