[LON-CAPA-users] Printing with version 2.11.1

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 25 22:36:24 EDT 2015

Throwing in my two cents with a few things that might or might not be pertinent.

Older versions of Centos had versions of ImageMagick that would not convert png
files gracefully. This is the kind of thing that would be machine-dependent. I think
it was Centos 5 that was the culprit, but 6 and 7 are fine.

On another note, I like using Inkscape, but I’ve found that the eps file produced messes
up the pdf file: the column is skipped right after one of the eps files is used.
I can modify the eps file by hand in a way that fixes this.

Mark