[LON-CAPA-users] usage stats for non-problem content in course?

Rex Abert ABERTR at tcc.fl.edu
Thu Jun 25 16:15:13 EDT 2015

Navigate to the resource under "Contents," open the resource, then click on "Info" in the upper right-hand corner.  This gives you some information about where the resource is used, number of hits on the resource, etc.  If you want something else, I don't know how to get it.

Rex Abert
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Tallahassee Community College