[LON-CAPA-users] function 'submission' and version

Gerd Kortemeyer kortemey at msu.edu
Fri Jun 5 07:02:03 EDT 2015

Hi,

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 5:31 AM, Peter Dencker <dencker at math.uni-luebeck.de> wrote:
>

> I tried to demonstrate that it is possible to show all submissions:
>
> submission( $partid, $responseid, $version )
>
> If  $version is 0, the latest submission is returned and for all other values of $version the return value is undefined.
>
> Have  I made a mistake or this a bug?

Nope, this is how it *should* work.

However, if I remember correctly, this only works when the problem is already inside a course, i.e., published and part of the table of contents of a course. Did you try this inside a course, or has your testing thus far only been in construction space?

Gerd Kortemeyer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Physics
Director, LON-CAPA Project
Michigan State University