[LON-CAPA-users] Spreadsheet Timestamps

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 2 14:42:53 EDT 2015

I’m looking into a scheme whereby students get full credit if answering a question within
a week of it opening and half credit for answering anytime before the due date (end of
course potentially).

I’m in the spreadsheet and am to the point of creating the logic that might
read something like (stores_PART_timestamp > parameter_PART_opendate+(3600*24*7) ? 0.5: 1);

The only hitch is that all I can find is a generic timestamp in the assessment spreadsheet list of parameters,
which presumably is the last time the student attempted a part on the problem. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701