[LON-CAPA-users] automatically decrease point value with number of attempts

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 10 13:59:17 EST 2015

HI Carl,

I haven't gotten to try it yet, but now I've come across this resource
which I believe matches your hypothesis so yes, I believe you're on the
right track. Thank you!

http://help.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/fom?_recurse=1&file=134#file_95

I will report back when I get a chance to try it and confirm.  Thanks!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry