[LON-CAPA-users] automatically decrease point value with number of attempts

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 3 15:31:13 EST 2015

Thank you Peter and Mark. Yes, I confess, I have not used spreadsheets at
all and clearly I've been missing out. And yes, Peter, I have looked into
them far enough to think they look "weird and complicated" but not further
than that.  Thanks for the encouragement to look into it further!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry