[LON-CAPA-users] FW: printing of math

Rex Abert ABERTR at tcc.fl.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:16:39 EST 2015

I'm sorry, Jacob, but what is presented on the web page your reference is simply not correct.  LaTeX is a set of macros that extend plain TeX.  As such, any commands that exist in plain TeX will work without problems in LaTeX.  It is similar to the situation with C++ and plain C.  C++ is a superset of plain C, and plain C code will work within a C++ program.

Rex Abert
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Tallahassee Community College