[LON-CAPA-users] webDAV Setup

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Aug 5 18:35:40 EDT 2015

Hi Lee,

> I am trying to set up a WebDAV connection to our library server, but
>  am having a hard time getting it to connect.

On an Ubuntu server the first thing to check on the server side would
be whether the dav and dav_fs Apache modules are enabled.

On the command line on your library server:
sudo apache2ctl -M |grep dav

If they are not, they can be enabled using:

sudo a2enmod dav
sudo a2enmod dav_fs

then, restart Apache:

sudo service apache2 restart

For the client side see: 18. "WebDAV access to Authoring Space" (p.
136) in the Authoring Manual for information about connecting to webDAV.

https://library1.lon-capa.uiuc.edu/adm/help/author.manual.pdf

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium