[LON-CAPA-users] CourseWeaver & OpenStax

Craig Wiegert wiegert at physast.uga.edu
Fri Apr 17 14:29:54 EDT 2015

Dear Doug,

Time willing, I'd be able to help code.  I've coded up a couple hundred
physics problems in LON-CAPA over the last several years, and could
easily work on physics, math, probably chemistry, and maybe even
biology.

Cheers,

  - Craig

Craig Wiegert                           Office: 215 Physics Building
Undergraduate Physics Coordinator
Associate Professor                     Phone: 706-542-4023
Department of Physics & Astronomy       Fax: 706-542-2492
University of Georgia                   Email: wiegert at physast.uga.edu
Athens, GA  30602-2451                         cwiegert at uga.edu