[LON-CAPA-users] expected behavior??

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 23 13:51:48 EDT 2014

Thank you Mark. Yes, further testing shows that the No correct/incorrect
feedback is what we wanted. Thankfully, I found out from the instructor
that that was in fact what he had set, NOT the No feedback ever.  So it
appears perhaps that the students had glossed over the No sig fig feedback
they received maybe because it has the same light yellow background as the
"your answer has been submitted" ??? Reading is such an important skill...
but I will do an enhancement request suggesting a different color
background to appear in this case just as an additional helpful visual cue.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry