[LON-CAPA-users] another instance of correct answer apparently being unaccepted...

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Sep 11 21:50:54 EDT 2014

Doug,

I have added you to bug 6740, which was filed for a similar situation
in a different domain. Note: that bug is only visible to
bugs.loncapa.org users explicitly included as a CC, reporter or a
developer since it includes some student information.

You may want to copy the screenshots you uploaded to
https://uofi.box.com/ and linked to in your two posts to the
lon-capa-users mailing lists to that bug report as attachments.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium