[LON-CAPA-users] default.meta files

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Mon Oct 27 13:04:46 EDT 2014

I believe what used to be called "Dump course materials" is now called (in 2.11.0)
"Copy Course Content to Authoring Space"  and appears under the "Content Utilities" tab of "Course Editor".

Dumping course materials will produce in your private construction space a new folder containing whichever sequences you chose from your course.
However, I do not believe it produces default.meta files.  Even if it did you still would not be able to access them directly through the web interface except as already described.