[LON-CAPA-users] default.meta files

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Mon Oct 27 08:54:51 EDT 2014

I don't believe the web interface provides any direct means of downloading uploading the default.meta files.
I think you'd need linux shell access to download or upload these files.
It does 'seem' at times that it would be nice to be able to do what you suggest, although I have never found it to be too much bother to just fill out the web form as needed.

Example of the contents of such a text file:

<abstract></abstract>
<author></author>
<copyright>custom</copyright>
<courserestricted>none</courserestricted>
<customdistributionfile>/res/somedomain/somepath/somename.rights</customdistributionfile>
<highestgradelevel>0</highestgradelevel>
<keywords></keywords>
<language>notset </language>
<lowestgradelevel>0</lowestgradelevel>
<notes></notes>
<obsoletereplacement></obsoletereplacement>
<sourceavail>closed</sourceavail>
<sourcerights></sourcerights>
<standards></standards>
<subject></subject>