[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Oct 21 20:32:37 EDT 2014

Just an observation.
I use the colorful editor quite a bit, but I almost NEVER click on "Help".

Rather I always try to use the tiny blue "?" contextual help icons which are sprinkled liberally throughout the colorful editor and elsewhere.
These give a popup which is very convenient for viewing the help while continuing to edit your resource.