[LON-CAPA-users] Course Templates

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Mon Oct 20 20:32:47 EDT 2014

Hi Ray,

> I was wondering what Copyright rules are governing these published sequences.
> When I go to showandtell, I don't see them.

To see this content you need to create a course, and search for
cloneable courses in the showandtell domain.

I found fifteen such courses, as described on this page:
http://courseweaver.com/homeworksystem/?page=templates

As Domain Coordinator you can use:

Main Menu -> Course and community creation ->  Create a single course
to display the page used to create a course (including indicating use
of a course to clone).

You may also have provided rights to particular users in your domain
to use LON-CAPA's "Request course" functionality, in which cases those
users will also be able to create course(s) from these template
courses by specifying "Yes" for cloning and searching for cloneable
courses in the showandtell domain in the pop-up window.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium