[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:11:43 EDT 2014

Hi Damien,

What I was trying to convey was that I think for new users the language
needs to be focused on function vs. structure, if that makes sense. The
function here is that I want to give a message to students who have not
yet attempted this problem, or to students who have attempted but not
completed, etc.  I (as a new user) am not interested in "inserting blocks"
-- I want to convey a message to this or that group of students. So my
point was that changes along these lines focusing instructions/options on
what I can do with this to better help my students learn should be a
positive direction.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies