[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Joe Grigas joegrigas at me.com
Thu Oct 9 14:27:47 EDT 2014

We have a new teacher at our high school this year.  She wants to use LonCapa, and I know that would be near impossible without the Colorful Editor.  At this stage she is really just trying to put a paper test on LonCapa.  I am trying to help her see that she should look at what LonCapa can do, and then design questions that take advantage of attributes of LC.

I agree with Ray in that  I go back and forth between the two editors.  I do not have a great ability to code, but I can follow examples, and see the effect of the colorful editor on xml.  I also agree that there could be some changes that may be helpful.

I would be happy to participate in a survey of features and think it would be interesting to see how or new teacher's perception of LonCapa compares to the other staff in our building.

Joe Grigas
Lake Fenton High School

Sent from my iPad