[LON-CAPA-users] suggestions for URLs?

Carl Lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Fri Jan 3 23:07:59 EST 2014

I cloned a course from last spring, and my URL links are not working. I
think perhaps this is related to a browser change rather than a change in
lon-capa? I am also not able to right-click and open in a new window, or new
tab (Firefox). That just opens another tab or window with the loncapa frame,
but still blank. In IE, I get a pop-up bar at the bottom saying 'Only secure
content is displayed' with a button to show all content, and clicking that
does display the content in the lon-capa frame.

Is there a solution other than creating an html page for each link? I can
get that to work, but is there a better way? This takes longer to create,
and requires students to click twice to reach the resource.

Thanks!