[LON-CAPA-users] Course Templates

Doug Brunner dougbrunner at courseweaver.com
Thu Feb 20 10:46:30 EST 2014

Hi Stefan and thank you for the warm welcome!

We have yet to decide where the course templates will be located, however, we are trying to consolidate a few things so there’s a good chance that the "show and tell” and course templates will be in a similar location in the end.  We’ll make sure to keep everyone updated with what’s happening when we have a better idea of how it will all play out.

Thanks,
-Doug

Doug Brunner
Ed Tech Consultant