[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Conference Dormitory Registrations

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue Apr 29 13:30:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

The deadline for this year’s annual conference registration is May 12th. However, there is some urgency in finalizing the dormitory accommodations to ensure we get sufficient rooms.

* For within the conference window, please reserve and pay for dormitory rooms on our site

* If you plan on arriving earlier and departing later, email me. You would need to pay for any extra days in person at the front desk, but I still need to make sure we get the rooms reserved.

Hope to welcome you in East Lansing!