[LON-CAPA-users] problems with Chrome browser?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:16:54 EST 2013

There is (or at least was ‹ not sure it¹s still a current browser!) an
Apple Safari browser on Windows. I¹ve never come across anyone that uses
it though, but I haven¹t looked for it in server logs either.

So far I¹ve only seen it in Chrome here, but on different problems across
multiple courses, so not something tied into a particular coding problem
as far as I can see.  The others reporting similar on the listserv here
makes me suspicious that perhaps a recent update to Chrome is ultra-picky
or perhaps buggy or at least inconsistent somehow with something about how
Lon-Capa renders problems...

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies