[LON-CAPA-users] CourseWeaver? Feedback needed!

Laurie Iten liten at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 14 16:45:27 EST 2013

No, I don't think so. Actually, I think the "What's New" box in LON-CAPA showing which problems students are having difficulty meets my needs. I'm want to eliminate as much downloading and uploading of assessments as possible.

If you're referring to Purdue's course signals (not same as my signal alerts), I don't have the slightest idea because if I understand correctly Purdue's course signals worked with Bb Vista, but it's not working with Bb Learn (what we all have to use at Purdue).

Laurie