[LON-CAPA-users] CourseWeaver? Feedback needed!

Herrick, Robert J rherrick at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 14 12:34:16 EST 2013

Hi Gerd,

Assessment of learning outcomes has become a very important issue. Is there any way now or in the new system to tag problems as an assessment item with a corresponding rubric for item analysis? Or must this be a post-process function outside of LON-CAPA or CourseWeaver.

Thanks

Prof Herrick

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Robert J. Herrick
The Robert A. Hoffer Distinguished Professor of EET
College of Technology
Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Department
171 Knoy Hall, 401 N. Grant St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2021
765-494-7500
rherrick at purdue.edu