[LON-CAPA-users] offsetting due dates, etc. from semester to semester?

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Jan 8 19:49:41 EST 2013

When shifting by a number of days (say 126 or 133 perhaps) when cloning a Fall to a Spring semester, you'll want to check and revise some of the actual cloned time parameters because there will be no correction for the changes from daylight saving time to standard time and vice versa.  Those added 126 days will be all exactly 24 hours each.

Heh.