[LON-CAPA-users] offsetting due dates, etc. from semester to semester?

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Tue Jan 8 13:45:24 EST 2013

P.S. In case you are not already using this,

Modify parameter settings --> Set parameter setting default actions

is very useful for reducing the number of parameters that one has to set
manually.

Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237