[LON-CAPA-users] getting started converting problems from classic CAPA to LON-CAPA

Joseph Mingrone jrm at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Apr 20 10:18:52 EDT 2013

Thanks Gerd.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Gerd Kortemeyer <korte at lite.msu.edu> wrote:
> You should get your server connected to the cluster, there is a lot of good stuff out there :-)

I hope to convince the higher-ups that this is the way to go.  They
have concerns about the safety of student data, particularly about the
possibility of the data being stored on servers outside of Canada.
Can you allay these fears?  It would be nice to make use of the "good
stuff" and contribute what we have.

Thanks,

Joseph