[LON-CAPA-users] png files?

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 1 09:09:22 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, when printing a problem which uses a png file from inkscape, I get

"An error occured during the conversion of /res/ohiou/physicslib/pre-class/p2000/04-Forces/force01-fig/force_L15_R10.png.
If possible try to save this image using different settings and republish it."

However, when using a png to create a randomlabel image, it prints fine.

Has anyone else run into the issue of a png file not printing?

Mark