[LON-CAPA-users] Variable sig figs (not a range)

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 27 16:54:43 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark. I was thinking about this, but unless the script can somehow be
placed within the numerical response, I don't believe it can impact the
submission of the answer because it seems to be that when an answer is
submitted, it is evaluated and then the page reloads so any scripts in the
head of the document are not evaluated until after the answer has been
evaluated. Is it possible to insert a script in a numerical response
somewhat like the answer block in a customresponse?

Doug