[LON-CAPA-users] Video in LON-CAPA

Christian Ray crray at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 11 10:22:02 EDT 2012

I also have quite a bit of video on my site.  Most are around 10-12
minutes of pretty good quality, and haven't really had any issues.
I've been linking to an external server that we control in-house and
it seems to work pretty well.  Doug Mills can probably give more
specifics of the setup (if needed).

Best,

Christian