[LON-CAPA-users] Lon-Capa generated Scantron Exams across two course sites...

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:09:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, I believe there is a clean (not necessarily convenient) way. I have meetings all afternoon, I'll try to reply this evening or tomorrow.

Just a warning that exam grading is a "carefully calibrated" mechanism, so experimentation is discouraged.

The easiest way might actually be to generate a separate "exam course" with only expired roles but combined enrollment. You could then generate and grade the exam in that combined course.

The way I was thinking of (but need to try out) involves generating a "code pod" in one course, downloading it, and then uploading it to the other course … but I don't remember the details.

- Gerd.