[LON-CAPA-users] score upload and user ids

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Oct 17 19:45:36 EDT 2012

On the odd occasion, when uploading marks to a "score upload special document", I have found that the upload fails for some individual student, when the students are identified by their "Student/employee ID" rather than their "Student username".   In these cases the actual Student ID in both LON-CAPA AND in my csv file being uploaded are identical.

My working hypothesis, at this point, is that perhaps there is another user who might have been given the same userid (presumably by override... possibly by some other course coordinator).

My question is:  How do I locate, in LON-CAPA, the other student whose id is in conflict with my own student's?

--
Ray