[LON-CAPA-users] Number of bubbles for randomized exam

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Oct 5 12:36:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

The resource does not need to be in a course if you include the
numbubbles parameter in the problem, e.g.,

<parameter name="numbubbles" id="12" type="int_pos" default="4"
description="Number of bubbles in exam mode" />

and publish the problem.

Thereafter when you view either the published resource or the resource
in Construction Space you will see the number of bubbles displayed.
My experience was that the value for numbubbles was not interpolated
into the display within Construction Space until after publication.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group