[LON-CAPA-users] Variable sig figs (not a range)

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Oct 2 09:48:43 EDT 2012

Doug,

>> There is a preprocessor function, too.

Note: pre-processing of numerical, formula, and string response using
the "preprocess" attribute was first included in LON-CAPA 2.10.1

So to be able to use that in your domain your library server (and
access servers) need to be updated from 2.10.0 to 2.10.1

Release notes for 2.10.1 are here:
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-announce/2011/000077.html

In the meantime you may wish to explore this functionality on the
standalone testdrive cluster:

https://testdrive.loncapa.org

Create an account, author space, and course in the testdrive domain,
if you have not done so before, using your e-mail address as username.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group