[LON-CAPA-users] Acknowledging Critical Messages

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Mon Nov 19 11:10:49 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

Students should not be able to continue with their regular work unless
they have moved the critical messages to their inbox. Technically seen,
more is possible - see bug #4513.

 From my latest experience, a new check is done when students browse the
resources in a course. The critical messages page is shown again. Other
actions, e.g.g changing user preferences, do not appear affected.

Stefan Bisitz