[LON-CAPA-users] printing essays

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Fri Mar 23 07:44:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Mar 23, 2012, at 7:11 AM, Susan J. Masten wrote:

> Typed in a textbox.

I just tried the following with one of my old classes, and it looks fairly nice:

Main Menu -> View course assessment statistics -> Student Submission Reports

Select "All sections, all groups, username, Any access status, Show all submissions, Output: Excel"

You get an Excel file with all submissions.

Copy the column with the responses in Excel and paste into Word.

Then in Word make the box wider. I got a nice layout with each response in a box and no student identifiers.