[LON-CAPA-users] css reference sheet

hkng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 15 14:38:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

If it is to do with the display of problem, a sty(le) file may be what you
are looking for. A sty file together with its own css file will allow you
to repackage the display of the problem. Sty file can be loaded for a
course so it applies to all the problems.

Do a search for mime type sty and there are quick a few examples. I use my
own

/res/fsu/ng/Tools/problem.sty

which has links for reference data, units etc for numerical problems.

-hk