[LON-CAPA-users] Dream Feature Related to [Course Contents]

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Wed Jun 27 22:54:35 EDT 2012

I know my students would appreciate it.  The Internet speed at my school is very slow and going to Course Contents has been difficult and sometimes takes too long to load, which is stressful during a timed assessment.  Having information about the questions they've answered and being able to go to it directly would really help us out.  Great idea Amos.