[LON-CAPA-users] How to get randomization for paper copies

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Thu Jun 7 08:59:30 EDT 2012

In Course Configuration --> Printout generation, I had saved text for the header.  I removed the text and the Code and page numbers now display on each CODEd assignment, which is awesome.

The number of tries is still being displayed in the printed document even though I choose Yes for 'Suppress number of tries in printing'.  Not a big deal.

Thanks again! =]