[LON-CAPA-users] Resources available- a question

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:06:55 EDT 2012

Anna,

One of the places to look for pointers to materials is the "Showntell" domain. This is a
separate domain that has some 'resources' that include a few sample problems, and most
importantly, a 'Welcome.html' page under each discipline that lists where some
pockets of problems are.  This will essentially give you a list of areas to start hunting in.

The other question is what text you are using, as there are some libraries out there
from textbooks publishers.

Mark

PS - Actually, let me just attach a pdf of the page for physics. If anyone has other resource
areas they'd like to add, please let me know.