[LON-CAPA-users] How to get randomization for paper copies

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Wed Jun 6 12:10:06 EDT 2012

Hi Seema,

You can print answer keys from the same menu:

Navigate to the test folder in the Course Contents and select any resource.
Select Prepare a printable document from the menu.
Under Select Printing Options, choose Selected Resources from folder _____
for CODEd assignments
Under Print Answers choose either With Answers or Only Answers
On the next page use either Print a Specific CODE or Reprint a Set of Saved
CODEs to generate a key for the version that you want.

Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237